Your ATT license is supplemented by a a complete package of on- and off-line supporting services which will help shape your decisions as you adapt your web presence to a changing market.
On-line information services are available at no additional cost from a secure area of the Tradesafely.com website reserved for licensed members.
· Fraud Risk Assessment Reports provide statistics, advises of potential risks and explain the methods of successful and failed fraud attempts
· Business Analysis Reports detail consumer browsing and purchasing trends across the Internet and comment on the methods employed to gain market share in a difficult medium
· Technology Analysis Reports explain the impact new hardware and software technologies will have on e-commerce and information exchange
· A Marketing Query Engine enables you to make custom enquiries about Internet usage in areas key to your business
· The Tradesafely.com Knowledgebase acts as a repository for articles and research of direct relevance to Internet business
Off-line services provide a number of consultancy options dealing with more specific needs available only to member companies.
· Forensic Services - tracking down and stopping specific frauds against member companies
· Web consultancy - providing the balance of expertise needed to complete more advanced web presences
· Data Mining - extremely detailed research on specific topics or proposals using advanced search technology
Tradesafely.com is continually refining the services offered to all its members, helping to define the way in which e-commerce can grow without risk. The Tradesafely.com brand will become synonymous with safe Internet commerce and the fight against computer crime; providing assurance to our consumers and enhanced reputation to our corporate members.